Payton press conference at 12:30?? (1 Viewer)

Is this a unscheduled press conference or does he do this ever week on Monday?

He's giving up play calling duties. They're going to run a real-time poll on the SR.com gameday forum on which play to call next.

I understand that but the way I read it was like Payton had something special to say. A new C.B or something like that.

I understand that but the way I read it was like Payton had something special to say. A new C.B or something like that.

He wouldn't announce the benching of Fred Thomas with a press conference. And I don't think he will bench Fred Thomas anyways.

I'm betting its his regular Monday press conference. Nothing out of the ordinary. (Although a announcement that CB Nate Clements has just been traded for would make my millenium!)

14 simple words. "We are going to start running the ball with Duece 30 + times a game".

Does anyone know if WWL covers it???

he is proabably announcing his retirement....after going 6-4 in his first season, he probably feels that he just does not belong coaching in the NFL

lookout, the sky is falling

I think Payton is going to announce that while he was watching film last night he realized he has two very talented RB's that have not been getting the ball.

The firing of the Defensive backs coach. Not using all of that talent to its fullest.

i heard he accepting the vodoo HC job, the AFL is much more pass oriented...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom