Payton Press Conference going live soon (1 Viewer)

>Was asked something about comparing the 06 team to this one and said that teams evolve but it doesn't feel like 13 years ago

>Commended Rams on beating Cowboys. Said that Cowboys Defense was one of the best

>KenKen is annoyed that you can never hear the reporter's questions so you start hearing a subject of a press conference talk without a point of reference

>Tyrunn Walker was in good shape and they'll "See where he's at" as far as getting play time this Sunday

Last edited:
Man I've been waiting a long time to have the NFC Championship banner back behind our boys.

Last edited:
Was asked if he prefers his gumbo with seafood or andouille and chicken. Responded “No comment, but I don’t like seafood”. Then gave a sly smile ?

Was asked if he prefers his gumbo with seafood or andouille and chicken. Responded “No comment, but I don’t like seafood”. Then gave a sly smile ?
Demario Davis was later asked the same question and said he wasn't sure but that he hasn't had a bad bowl of Gumbo and he loves it all

we can put frickin people on the moon but we can't mike a reporter's question
drives me nuts
It would be incredibly easy to make an app for that too (which probably already exists). Just a simple bluetooth app that sits on the reporters cell phone and connects to a device that ties into the press conference audio equipment as another audio source. #ProfessionalNerd

we can put frickin people on the moon but we can't mike a reporter's question
drives me nuts
Agreed, so frustrating. At one point he talks about a player I'm guessing on the Rams, that's really good and Payton got to coach in the Pro Bowl. Any idea who he was talking about? Also interesting that we wanted to draft Marcus Peters, but decided on Peat instead.

Also interesting that we wanted to draft Marcus Peters, but decided on Peat instead.
Looking back at that draft, I don't blame us for going with Peat but we should have traded all of our other picks for Peters. lol

We did get PJ Williams, Kikaha and Davison later in that draft but...we missed on a bunch, including Stephone Anthony just about 10 picks after Peters

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom