Payton sets the record straight about the Saints and Michael Thomas (1 Viewer)

I think he's annoyed by the rumor by the sound of that tweet, but certainly didn't quash it.

When I read the thread title I was expecting Sean saying something like "there is no way we are going to trade Michael Thomas".
"Insiders on the Outside where they belong"

Is pretty much the samething.. They don't know anything.

I think he's annoyed by the rumor by the sound of that tweet, but certainly didn't quash it.

When I read the thread title I was expecting Sean saying something like "there is no way we are going to trade Michael Thomas".
I think even if Payton said that you and others would turn around and say "Payton is pump faking. I'm even more convinced MT is gone." :biglol:

Not saying he will be traded but can’t get much if everyone knows you want to trade him.

So we would incur $20 million in dead money next year if we trade him. I think that answers the question.

imho, one thing Sean Payton has learned and now embraces fully is a tight, cohesive locker room of team players. If MT is or becomes a cancer, I doubt there is anything that would keep Sean Payton from getting rid of MT. Parcells ran his teams exactly like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom