Payton sets the record straight about the Saints and Michael Thomas (1 Viewer)

I can tell you directly from the team staff, to date there has not been any thoughts of trading him.

He got in a fight. It was handled afterwards. He was set to explode on the field and then suffered the set back. That's it. He'll play when healthy again and be our 1a/1b with AK.

Please end this circus.

I can tell you directly from the team staff, to date there has not been any thoughts of trading him.

He got in a fight. It was handled afterwards. He was set to explode on the field and then suffered the set back. That's it. He'll play when healthy again and be our 1a/1b with AK.

Please end this circus.

Team staff have zero clue as to what the front office is planning one way or the other. On any team. At any time.

If they were to trade him 1st 2nd next year and 3rd in 2022

Q-anon website reports that MT is a is 5 raccoons in a trenchcoat sent from Planet Zentar. They didn't mention trading him, but if you read into it, you could say it's possible.
Knew it. Its so obvious...

I think he's annoyed by the rumor by the sound of that tweet, but certainly didn't quash it.

When I read the thread title I was expecting Sean saying something like "there is no way we are going to trade Michael Thomas".

I would only give an ear to Glazer and here's what he has to say

“Here’s the situation: even when he had a hamstring injury, people looked at it a little bit sideways. The truth is, the Saints [performed an MRI], and it did come back with a Grade 1 strain of that hamstring. Which means it’s like a one- or two-week injury.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom