Payton Turner Could be Elite (1 Viewer)

Is he healthy?… No?

…ok, well then, I could be “elite” also if I get the chance…. 🫤
You mean like if you had a time machine?

You still would have basically no chance, but you'd need a time machine at the very least to have a shot.

Potential means you haven’t done it yet. What’s funny is that people didn’t think that Cam Jordan had elite upside. But he stayed healthy and worked hard enough to arguably become the best DE in franchise history and a borderline HOFer. You can’t improve when you are sidelined. Availability is the single most important factor that determines if a player pans out. It’s not just physical…it’s also mental. He had trouble staying healthy in college as well. Not a good start at all.

I did….I was absolutely thrilled when we drafted him at 24….I can’t remember who said it but one of the guys (it may have been Baldy) said he thought Jordan was a top 10 pick type of talent….no idea about Turner but if he can stay healthy he will make an impact IMO…we will see….

Hadn't seen anyone post this recent video. Giving our dude some love and us more hope for our former 1st round pick.

He will be, he's got physical traits only 2 other people in the league have had over the last decade or two. his 35inch arms are in line with Aldon Smith and Chandler Jones.

He was top 10 last year in burst off the snap. Jordan was like 15 and Davenport was 40th or so.

Last edited:
He will be, he's got physical traits only 2 other people in the league have had over the last decade or two. his 35inch arms are in line with Aldon Smith and Chandler Jones.

He was top 10 last year in burst off the snap. Jordan was like 15 and Davenport was 40th or so.
Wow this is one of the best stats I’ve seen in a while. Nice post

I don’t get too excited about a player having good reps in practice. Sorry. I’m not even ready to call him good. Elite? Comedic gold. Elite at consuming trainer resources? Elite at using up the teams water and electric bill by laying in the tub for over a season. Stay healthy and produce. I don’t have time for fantastical projections of what could be in some far away galaxy when the stars align just right.

How do you guys get such personal animus towards an injured athlete on our favorite team?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom