Payton Turner Update! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Found this on Twitter:

Great news indeed!

So IMO, seems it’s possible both Turner n Jameis may likely b close to/at 💯 come TC! Unfortunately, others, esp MT n Dav likely won’t be.

But it’s all good. There’s no rush n still lotsa time ( about 2 1/2 months) before the season opener. Meanwhile, DAs got an “Ace in da hole”, in his new Sports Science Director Dr Matt Rhea! The man knows his stuff, n was likely involved in clearing Turner to play! Among his responsibilities, I look for him to work to keep players HEALTHY, and to closely monitor n work with the injured n rehabbing players, to get them back in the field as quickly, but as SAFELY as possible!

IF this team can get n stay fairly HEALTHY this season, look out!!!

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

We’ll see

In before curmudgeonly 'believe it when I see it on the field' post.
Actually that's fair. We don't know how he will be until he put on the pads. Coming off of surgery and going through the months of rehab, there's the mental part he still needs to work on.

Found this on Twitter:

Great news indeed!

So IMO, seems it’s possible both Turner n Jameis may likely b close to/at 💯 come TC! Unfortunately, others, esp MT n Dav likely won’t be.

But it’s all good. There’s no rush n still lotsa time ( about 2 1/2 months) before the season opener. Meanwhile, DAs got an “Ace in da hole”, in his new Sports Science Director Dr Matt Rhea! The man knows his stuff, n was likely involved in clearing Turner to play! Among his responsibilities, I look for him to work to keep players HEALTHY, and to closely monitor n work with the injured n rehabbing players, to get them back in the field as quickly, but as SAFELY as possible!

IF this team can get n stay fairly HEALTHY this season, look out!!!

👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

We’ll see

I sure hope the kid doesn't get in trouble for tweeting about his health status. Payton probably would have had blown a fuse seeing that.

This dude has an injury history scarily similar to Alex Anzalone… Turner hasn’t played an entire season of football without missing time due to injury since he was an 11th grader.

Good to hear he’s healthy and cleared right now… but for how long? He’s had an ACL injury, foot injuries, and now a major shoulder injury. 🤷‍♂️

This dude has an injury history scarily similar to Alex Anzalone… Turner hasn’t played an entire season of football without missing time due to injury since he was an 11th grader.

Good to hear he’s healthy and cleared right now… but for how long? He’s had an ACL injury, foot injuries, and now a major shoulder injury. 🤷‍♂️

Aaaand there it is. Didn't take long!

Happy to see him fully healthy. I expect big things from him this year.

Had to check the date of the OP to see if this was from 2021. How is CGM still not ready to go? Did they sew on an entirely new leg? Feels like Ive watched 2 world cups since the last time he played.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom