Payton Turner Update! (1 Viewer)

man if they just have lutz, thomas and JW all of last year we're a serious playoff contender last year. frustrating.

thats not even counting 2 covid games and other injuries.
Yeah…I’m not holding my breath with Thomas. I think we’ll be fine without him. It would be a loss, but my mind as well as the Saints offseason strategy screams CGM contingencies.

I'm excited that Payton Turner is cleared and ready to come back. He looked extremely promising and disruptive last year pre-season and going into early season.

The frustrating part to me isn't the fact that he got hurt, it's how hush-hush everyone was about it after. Like NO ONE was talking about it. I didn't hear anything from the organization, beat reporters (including Underhill), etc. No one would respond to questions about the situation either. We were just supposed to pretend like nothing happened. And this wasn't a UDFA or a 7th round pick, this was a first round pick... so it seemed reasonable to me that more people would be discussing it.

I'm excited that Payton Turner is cleared and ready to come back. He looked extremely promising and disruptive last year pre-season and going into early season.

The frustrating part to me isn't the fact that he got hurt, it's how hush-hush everyone was about it after. Like NO ONE was talking about it. I didn't hear anything from the organization, beat reporters (including Underhill), etc. No one would respond to questions about the situation either. We were just supposed to pretend like nothing happened. And this wasn't a UDFA or a 7th round pick, this was a first round pick... so it seemed reasonable to me that more people would be discussing it.
It was just 1 of the dozens of injuries the Saints had. Last season was like sitting in an emergency ward.

Glad to see Payton Turner has been cleared to play. I believe he will do better this season. He got a little experience last season before getting injured. I'm sure he knows our defensive scheme by now. Let's just hope he stays healthy for the whole season.

Yes, because a young college draftee has the entire strength, movesets and understanding of stunts and responsibilities coming out of college.

Well he is big and strong. There's also a breakdown video of him in NFL games displaying veteran type moves.

But, yes he can get stronger, develop more moves and get acclimated to the NFL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom