Payton unsure about Rankins playing but said "I think leading up to the game, I don't know that there are any restrictions" (1 Viewer)

In some ways, I hope he doesnt. By the end of the year we always hear how bad it was for players that played through injury. I would just as soon give him an extra week of recovery.

I see him getting some snaps but Fairley will see most of the snaps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without context, what the **** does that quote in the title even mean?

In some ways, I hope he doesnt. By the end of the year we always hear how bad it was for players that played through injury. I would just as soon give him an extra week of recovery.

Id like him to get some snaps to knock off the rust. We'll need him against Denver. Hopefully he's ready

I'm hoping he's active, but the game flow allows us to just have him get his feet wet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hope he plays, but I understand if he sits one more game. Especially for this reason:

But, the Saints' next opponent, the San Francisco 49ers, have the 32nd-ranked offense, so New Orleans could continue to be patient with Rankins.

Don't want to jeopardize the kid's future. I wouldn't be upset if we sat him and Breaux one more week.

I hope he plays, but I understand if he sits one more game. Especially for this reason:

Don't want to jeopardize the kid's future. I wouldn't be upset if we sat him and Breaux one more week.

Not Breaux. He might be our best defensive player. If he truly is 115%, we have to play him. No gimmees in NFL.

Probably at this point doesn't know. He will have full out practices and see. Let him warm up rest the leg and will undoubtably be on a snap count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCREW ALL THIS WAITING CRAP. rANKINS HAS BEEN PRACTICING FOR 2 WEEKS. YEA, HE'S READY HE WOULD'VE HAD A PROBLEM SHOW UP IN Practice by now. breaux is the one we need to take it easy with. SF has crappy QB's so if we give our usual level of defense they're still gonna score but not as much. i'll take that if our offense is fine. break breaux in slow, put rankins in as long as he feels good tbh, i want that dline to sync up so good that it doesnt even matter what breaux does.

What you made me think of:

conan-the-barbarian-225x300.jpg

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom