PC Gamers, Nvidia and AMD fans, get your popcorn (1 Viewer)

That's quite the achievement for a console to be ahead of PC tech.

So apparently the PS5 architecture is going to be used as a "prototype" to revolutionize PC gaming... way to go Sony.
The quote..

In an interview with our friends over at Official PlayStation Magazine (via GamesRadar), Epic Games' VP of engineering Nick Penwarden called the PlayStation PS5 a "masterpiece of systems design", having used the PS5 dev kit to create it's stunning Unreal 5 tech demo.

"The PlayStation 5 is a masterpiece of systems design," Penwarden told OPM. "Not only is it driving a huge leap in computing and graphics performance, but it is also revolutionary in terms of storage and data compression technology, unlocking new kinds of games and experiences for players to enjoy."

I built a PC for the first time yesterday. Wasn't as hard as I thought although the AIO is malfunctioning (just the screen) and needs to be replaced.

S__802818.jpg

I think you need to flip your radiator so the hoses are at the bottom, to ensure no air bubbles make their way into your cooling block.
Doing this will cause the air to get trapped at the end of the radiator instead, which is safe.

This is according to Steve at Gamer's Nexus:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom