PC Gamers, Nvidia and AMD fans, get your popcorn (1 Viewer)

Question for the PC Master Race. How much does a decent PC that could play games cost these days? I'm not looking for state of the art, just to be able to play PC games.

Question for the PC Master Race. How much does a decent PC that could play games cost these days? I'm not looking for state of the art, just to be able to play PC games.

The cheapest option is to build one. Check out the PC Part Picker Site. They have several suggested builds across price ranges but you can play with those builds to get a price you like. I would think you could build a good gaming PC for around $800, maybe less. But, once you start playing with picking parts, it's easy to get out of hand fast. Anyway, check out the options in this link:

https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/

The cheapest option is to build one. Check out the PC Part Picker Site. They have several suggested builds across price ranges but you can play with those builds to get a price you like. I would think you could build a good gaming PC for around $800, maybe less. But, once you start playing with picking parts, it's easy to get out of hand fast. Anyway, check out the options in this link:

https://pcpartpicker.com/guide/

What in the name of Anita’s neckbolts is going on here? WIDGE is giving PC advice? What a zany turn of events.

eh.. my pc died... have to replace the CPU or the Mobo.. been gaming on a laptop using a shoe box for air flow... PC poop race....

eh.. my pc died... have to replace the CPU or the Mobo.. been gaming on a laptop using a shoe box for air flow... PC poop race....

To fully confess, I recently built a Gaming P.C. My 9 year old iMac was on it's last legs and I thought if I was going to spend the kind of money that a new iMac costs, I might as well buy something that would also play games. So with the help of buzd, my daughter, PC Part Picker, and YouTube, I actually managed to build a machine that works.

To fully confess, I recently built a Gaming P.C. My 9 year old iMac was on it's last legs and I thought if I was going to spend the kind of money that a new iMac costs, I might as well buy something that would also play games. So with the help of buzd, my daughter, PC Part Picker, and YouTube, I actually managed to build a machine that works.
basically your daughter built it.

I cannot tell you how deeply this betrayal of my contribution to your project hurts me.

So apparently the PS5 architecture is going to be used as a "prototype" to revolutionize PC gaming... way to go Sony.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom