Peaking at just the tight time.. (1 Viewer)

BigEke

Reaction score
Is i just me or are we looking the best we've had all year... just the right time.

I agree, O is starting to click, Reggie will be back soon, and we get a nice stretch of should be easy opponents before we hit the tough ones at the end.Things are looking good right about now.

We lost a few that we shouldn't ( mainly ARZ and Cleve) have and lost another that we SHOULD have (ATL).

Leaving that in the past and looking forward-

I totally smell what your cooking and it is good to gradually have key players return that have been injured. Porter, Greer, Bush, Shockey Sharper, and Pierre would just be a added bonus if he is able to go towards the playoffs. Ivory is emerging and Brees is looking like Drew Brees again. Last year was not a fluke; we have a top 5 Offense and D in the league this with emerging stars like Jimmy Graham and Chris Ivory who have now seen some real game experience.

I think we will make a strong push for that NFC South title and make it back to the Superbowl. We will take down Eagles Michael Vick, The Falcons Matty Ice, who ever stands in our way in the playoffs. Where I would rather face the JETS more so than the RAVENS.

Brees is gonna be clutch the rest of the year and I believe the Black N Gold can get the job done.
'If I am lying im dyin'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom