Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches (1 Viewer)

I feel that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are seriously undervalued in our society. I know that there are often more appropriate meals, depending on location, event, etc. But is there really a more perfect sandwich that is well suited to any time of day?

Pretty perfect.

The only one that comes close is PB banana and honey.

PBJ just travel so well also.

This is so strange, my friends brought a PB&J sandwich for lunch and I had a craving for one yesterday on my way home. We were just talking about how good and undervalued they are, and I open this site and there is a thread on the exact same thing... weird

I feel that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are seriously undervalued in our society. I know that there are often more appropriate meals, depending on location, event, etc. But is there really a more perfect sandwich that is well suited to any time of day?
See? Even you are undervaluing it
Perfect sandwich? How about the perfect meal?

This is so strange, my friends brought a PB&J sandwich for lunch and I had a craving for one yesterday on my way home. We were just talking about how good and undervalued they are, and I open this site and there is a thread on the exact same thing... weird
I live but to serve.
I was just admiring my lunchtime PB&J and pretzels and thought that I just had to share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom