Peanut butter and . . . (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
You fill in the blank. Yesterday I had planned to make a BLT, but it turned out that my tomato had gone soft--there I was left with some yummy, yummy bacon waiting to be fried, but nothing to eat it with--until I remembered the days of my grandma making peanut butter and bacon sandwiches when I was a kid. Peanut butter and bacon--excellent! Especially with a little crisped fat on the edges to add salt and texture . . .

What have you ever enjoyed peanut butter with that some people might raise an eyebrow at?

I'm traditional with my peanut butter use, but my sister eats peanut butter and fried bologna sandwiches.

Now, you know what i am going to add:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3ZAGBL6UBA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3ZAGBL6UBA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

My Brazilian friends never cease to be amazed at Americans' ability to find stuff to do with peanut butter. They all think it's nasty and don't get what we see in it. As a result, it's tough to find in grocery stores, and when I do, it costs like $8 for an 18-oz. jar.

Of course, I have a friend down here who used to eat bacon with condensed milk when he was a kid, so I guess PB&Bacon is no worse.

My Brazilian friends never cease to be amazed at Americans' ability to find stuff to do with peanut butter. They all think it's nasty and don't get what we see in it. As a result, it's tough to find in grocery stores, and when I do, it costs like $8 for an 18-oz. jar.

Of course, I have a friend down here who used to eat bacon with condensed milk when he was a kid, so I guess PB&Bacon is no worse.

tulsa when did you tske ur azz to Brazil?

Serious question. You still studying?

tulsa when did you tske ur azz to Brazil?

Serious question. You still studying?

I'm living down here til August of next year. Your tax dollars are paying for my year of dissertation research. :ezbill: Thank goodness for streaming video, or I'd have to miss Saints games for the first time since I was 12 and lived in Bolivia.

I'm living down here til August of next year. Your tax dollars are paying for my year of dissertation research. :ezbill: Thank goodness for streaming video, or I'd have to miss Saints games for the first time since I was 12 and lived in Bolivia.

LMMFAO. I have went to Iraq many times to aboid paying those taxes.LOLOL May be headed back. Doing the same thing, only as a civilian making 3-4 times the money.

Enjoy. But, you still studying right?

EDIT: I read it again, forgivwe my status...see that you are doing the dissertation now. I plan on starting all of that when i return

fading fast LOL

I'm traditional with my peanut butter use, but my sister eats peanut butter and fried bologna sandwiches.

Thick-sliced bologna or thin? I must now walk to the store tomorrow and get some bologna to try this potentially horrible (but definitely intriguing) flavor combination!

Thick-sliced bologna or thin? I must now walk to the store tomorrow and get some bologna to try this potentially horrible (but definitely intriguing) flavor combination!

Thick, and fry it until there is the black ring on it. I thought you might be interested. Bologna ain't bacon, but it's still fried pork goodness.

Thick, and fry it until there is the black ring on it. I thought you might be interested. Bologna ain't bacon, but it's still fried pork goodness.

Fried bologna makes a pretty good gravy too. Dont laugh til you try it.

Now, you know what i am going to add:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z3ZAGBL6UBA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>
:a_smil09::rock::elefant::yippee::tbhdance::Bandance::piano::strawb::realsmpickle::theDJsmile::singer:
I don't know what it is about that song that makes it last through the years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom