Poll Peanut butter? Jelly? Peanut butter and jelly? (1 Viewer)

What is best?

• Peanut butter?

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Jelly?

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Peanut butter AND jelly?

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
My first dance company in NY was based in Chinatown
there were constantly sending my to herbal stores for remedies for whatever I had (sore throat, twisted ankle) - had no idea what was in them, stunk like crazy but worked
Did I ever mention what I ate that one time I was in Chinatown? No, cause all I did was point at the menu. When they say Chinatown, they ain't kidding.

Did I ever mention what I ate that one time I was in Chinatown? No, cause all I did was point at the menu. When they say Chinatown, they ain't kidding.
tumblr_ljb0neHaDg1qhb9t2o1_500.gif

My husband likes peanut butter. And jelly. But not peanut butter AND jelly together. Is this weird? Common? I LOVE peanut butter and jelly combined.
All of the above. Depends on what I put it on. Bagels, usually peanut butter or cream cheese. Toast, usually jelly. Sandwich, almost always PB&J. Sometimes pb on crackers.

My wife is Chinese. I had her read it. The turtle is simply a company logo. Turtles are not part of the ingredients :)
I understand but it's too late. My brain has already made the connection.

It's not even jelly. It's a lozenge for a sore throat
I think most Asian food products have animal pics don’t they? So Americans can just ask for things like rooster sauce instead of having to learn how to say Siracha (much less learn how to spell it).

I for one have a healthy fear of the noodle aisle of Hong Kong. I have decision problems as it is.

I think most Asian food products have animal pics don’t they? So Americans can just ask for things like rooster sauce instead of having to learn how to say Siracha (much less learn how to spell it).
We ARE dumb.

I for one have a healthy fear of the noodle aisle of Hong Kong. I have decision problems as it is.
Most of the products sold here in the U.S. have both Chinese and English printed on the label. That said, there are foods
considered a delicacy in Taiwan and China that I won't touch.

You really don't need to fear the noodle aisle. Noodles in China are similar to those made in America. The main difference
is some chinese noodles are made with rice flour instead of the usual wheat flour.

Most of the products sold here in the U.S. have both Chinese and English printed on the label. That said, there are foods
considered a delicacy in Taiwan and China that I won't touch.

You really don't need to fear the noodle aisle. Noodles in China are similar to those made in America. The main difference
is some chinese noodles are made with rice flour instead of the usual wheat flour.
I know. It’s just the volume of choices. I really do have issues making decisions lol

But I love international markets of all sorts. And I currently don’t cook much Asian but I’m ready to jump in soon. It just feels like one of those things where once you start, you may as well learn to cook several things because you are going to be filling the pantry with too much to only cook one or two dishes.

Well not individually but collectively I’d say we are still culturally dumb on average. Too many still alive from the “speak English” crowd
Well, here's what I was originally going to say when I thought you had spelled sriracha correctly:

You: Americans can just ask for things like rooster sauce instead of having to learn how to say Siracha (much less learn how to spell it).
Me: Well, you spelled it right, how hard could it be?

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

Then I realized that, heh, I didn't realize it wasn't spelled correctly so who's the stupid one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom