Poll Peanut butter? Jelly? Peanut butter and jelly? (1 Viewer)

What is best?

• Peanut butter?

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Jelly?

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Peanut butter AND jelly?

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 24 50.0%

• Total voters
Cheez Whiz and peanut butter on Saltines is still the best combo for when you get stoned, and stuff...
Well pick some up while you’re out. And some cleaning products

Brad-Pitt-True-Romance-Photo.jpg

You’ll be hooked. Refrigerate the Cheez Whiz so it stays on the cracker when you add the peanut butter. I’d eat me a sleeve of that after being out all night in college :hihi:
I was sorta seeing if someone caught the stoned and stuff part. :hihi:

I'm too old for all that now tho. Meh. Ah, to be young and dumb again.

Do you mean together on a sandwich, or mixed and then on a sandwich? What kind of monster mixes them? As I kid, I used to mix peanut butter and maple syrup and then put it on a sandwich. I tried it a few years ago after remembering about it... and nope. Too sweet.

Oh.... nevermind

Extra Crunchy Jif is the best peanut butter there is. I also take a banana, cut it in half like a split, and slather ECJ on both sides and eat each spear.

I also have the same feelings about jelly. I like either grape or apple for sandwiches... or apple butter. For biscuits I like something a little better.
I have walnut pumpkin spread that is awesome with peanut butter.

Peanut butter and syrup! My staple as a child. Blackburn's syrup and peanut butter is so awesome! Can't find Blackburn's away from south Louisiana, so now I make do with PB&J, or huge spoonfuls out of the container. Thank goodness for the two pack of Jif at Costco!
I literally did that some months ago when I was craving one but didn't have any jelly. I also used the pecan version. It was okay, I'd prefer regular jelly or something similar over syrup.

Has anyone tried a fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich? A friend of mine swears by them. I've been meaning
to try one, but never gotten around too it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom