Pearl Jam, N.I.N. to headline 2013 Voodoo Fest. (1 Viewer)

This lineup went from ok to awesome with the addition of one absurdly teased haircut. I'm in.

chances are, they will be performing on the "rave" stage right before one of those three headliners, so you wont even hear them while you wait at the mainstage.

I wish. They're playing right before Pearl Jam on the main stage on Friday. Desaparecidos however is playing at 6:45 on a different stage. Would have made my day had those two been switched.

Anyway, the daily schedules are out.

Pearl Jam on Friday, NIN on Saturday, The Cure on Sunday

I have an insane amount of great pictures from The Cure (how much I enjoyed this show without being the biggest fan of theirs is indescribable)that I still haven't really had the time to go through. I will post them when I have. Didn't get to get the pictures I wanted for Pearl Jam because of the Desaparecidos scheduling conflict, although there was literally nobody at Desaparecidos (which you'd think more people would know about considering the popularity of Bright Eyes, but I digress) so I got some great shots of them from (literally) spitting distance.

I literally passed the **** out during RVM during Pearl Jam. Like, "Dude, I don't think I can stand up anym... *ground*" Don't know what happened. Wasn't drinking or on drugs. Was totally rocking the **** out, so it must have been dehydration. It was such a nice day that I didn't even think to drink water. I sat there for a second, went and downed two bottles of water and watched the rest of the show from the back. Kinda ruined it, but when I think back on it, I don't remember anything other than the overall feeling from any great show I've been to, and the feeling was phenomenal that night at Pearl Jam. And Steve Gleason did the set list. Two thumbs up, man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom