Peat broke his arm against Falcons on Sunday; expected to miss 6 weeks (2 Viewers)

Simply put, I pray for Peats speedy recovery. I’m also a little P'Oed at some of yalls lack of even concern... way more concerned about us winning. Go have a surgery for fandoms sake and give up your seat in the dome. Oh, we’ll miss you but if the new guy yells louder good riddance. LOL

Simply put, I pray for Peats speedy recovery. I’m also a little P'Oed at some of yalls lack of even concern... way more concerned about us winning. Go have a surgery for fandoms sake and give up your seat in the dome. Oh, we’ll miss you but if the new guy yells louder good riddance. LOL

I hope his surgery went well and hope he recovers well also. All players on any team. You make a good point. It’s just a game,

I understand everybody’s position and about us wanting to win. However these are people who actually get injured and have surgeries rehab and recovery time. We just shouldn’t lose focus that they are people. Peat has been a part of many victories and I appreciate him for that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom