Peat...... (1 Viewer)

Hurst wasn't a complete disaster. Did not look good, but let's leave a little room. He had a Peat-like game where for one play he completely disappeared and nearly got his QB killed.

Let's not sugar coat....Hurst was bad!!! He missed so many blocks in the run game and boy did he almost get Drew killed on that sack fumble that temporarily gave Carolina momentum.

Hurst wasn't a complete disaster. Did not look good, but let's leave a little room. He had a Peat-like game where for one play he completely disappeared and nearly got his QB killed.
It was more than one play.

I look forward to the usual suspects arriving to complain about one random play where he had an off snap.
I don't think he had a disasterous blown play the whole game.

Absolute road grader today.

Congests big guy!!!!
When Peat is healthy and you use him in the run game he is above average.

His problem is he can't always stay healthy and his play drops significantly when he's playing hurt.

A healthy Peat is worth the signing. Problem is you are rolling the dice he can finally stay healthy.

Let's not sugar coat....Hurst was bad!!! He missed so many blocks in the run game and boy did he almost get Drew killed on that sack fumble that temporarily gave Carolina momentum.

By my count Hurst cost us at least 6 pts. The refs only stole 4.

I once called one of our OL a turnstile and got in trouble for that, today I will not make that same mistake. Hurst had as good a game today as M. Williams and CGJ had on defense. :9: :9: :9:

Peat had a great game.
Absolute road grader today.

Congests big guy!!!!

Yeah, he brought some nasty wit him today!

Meanwhile, keep an eye on the development of interior O line. Peat, McCoy n Ruiz . This trio is young, n pretty athletic, n seems like they’re starting to settle in!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom