Pecan Pie M&M's (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For those who weren't in the Gameday Chat today, M&M's currently have a limited time Pecan Pie flavor at Walmart. I found mine in the Halloween candy aisle. I got one bag to see if they were good. I'll be going back to stock up, if they have any left by the time I go.

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
DUDE!!! I was just about to make this thread!!! So I hauled arse out to the Wal-Mart and guess what? My local Wal-Mart is holding out on me. BUT I found Coffee Nut M&Ms and they're pretty good, too. Had the Mint ones in my hand and, though, I LOVE mint, I wasn't ready to commit for the whole bag. So I'll still have to keep my eyes peeled for the Pecan Pie ones, but I treated myself for the big Saints win!

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
This sounds awesome! I will be getting some at some point. In other news, the Hazelnut Spread M&Ms are not very good.

OP
OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My favorites are still the Candy Corn M&M's. Those should be out now, but I haven't seen them yet.

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My favorites are still the Candy Corn M&M's. Those should be out now, but I haven't seen them yet.
I don't think I've seen those either. I believe the last time I ate a candy corn or anything LIKE a candy corn I was 8. I've now been to 2 Wal-Marts. It's just not here.

OP
OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think I've seen those either. I believe the last time I ate a candy corn or anything LIKE a candy corn I was 8. I've now been to 2 Wal-Marts. It's just not here.
I found them Friday night at one Walmart. I went to another one yesterday closer to home and they didn't have them, so it looks like they're here and there, at least so far.

OP
OP
bonnjer

bonnjer

VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hit the M&M jackpot tonight. I scored the Candy Corn and Pumpkin Pie at Target and I got the last bag of Pecan Pie at Walmart. I had to dig for it a little, too. Good haul!

Attachments

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am convinced this is a regional thing and I'm not in the right region.

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
My wife bought a bag of Jalapeno M&M's at our local walmart a few months ago. I ate two and threw the rest away. I like Jalapenos
and I like chocolate. They don't go well together in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom