Pecan Pie M&M's (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
For those who weren't in the Gameday Chat today, M&M's currently have a limited time Pecan Pie flavor at Walmart. I found mine in the Halloween candy aisle. I got one bag to see if they were good. I'll be going back to stock up, if they have any left by the time I go.

91JNAgZZ2gL._SX522_.jpg

DUDE!!! I was just about to make this thread!!! So I hauled arse out to the Wal-Mart and guess what? My local Wal-Mart is holding out on me. BUT I found Coffee Nut M&Ms and they're pretty good, too. Had the Mint ones in my hand and, though, I LOVE mint, I wasn't ready to commit for the whole bag. So I'll still have to keep my eyes peeled for the Pecan Pie ones, but I treated myself for the big Saints win!

This sounds awesome! I will be getting some at some point. In other news, the Hazelnut Spread M&Ms are not very good.

This sounds awesome! I will be getting some at some point. In other news, the Hazelnut Spread M&Ms are not very good.
Thanks for the heads up. I saw those, too.

My favorites are still the Candy Corn M&M's. Those should be out now, but I haven't seen them yet.

My favorites are still the Candy Corn M&M's. Those should be out now, but I haven't seen them yet.
I don't think I've seen those either. I believe the last time I ate a candy corn or anything LIKE a candy corn I was 8. I've now been to 2 Wal-Marts. It's just not here.

I don't think I've seen those either. I believe the last time I ate a candy corn or anything LIKE a candy corn I was 8. I've now been to 2 Wal-Marts. It's just not here.

I found them Friday night at one Walmart. I went to another one yesterday closer to home and they didn't have them, so it looks like they're here and there, at least so far.

I hit the M&M jackpot tonight. I scored the Candy Corn and Pumpkin Pie at Target and I got the last bag of Pecan Pie at Walmart. I had to dig for it a little, too. Good haul!

Attachments

• IMG_20190927_18864.jpg
    IMG_20190927_18864.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 5
I am convinced this is a regional thing and I'm not in the right region.

My wife bought a bag of Jalapeno M&M's at our local walmart a few months ago. I ate two and threw the rest away. I like Jalapenos
and I like chocolate. They don't go well together in my opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom