Peeking Duck (another best NOLA spot for___ thread) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Been a long time since I have had this. Not necessarily looking for most expensive or traveling across the lake. Do any of you have a great spot for this?

The last place I knew that had really good Duck was China East on Magazine but that was last century.

Five Happiness or Jung's Golden Dragon I would assume.

Not that I have had Peking Duck either, but those are the best 2 Chinese restaurants in New Orleans.

well Five Happiness is 2 minutes from my house so that one is a good standbye. Keep em coming.

I have also heard great things about Red's, though not about Peeking. I want to try it.

Red's does their own kind of thing. You can't go there looking for some standard and expect it to be there. Check their menu before you go.

I don't know about Peking Duck but Dian Xin on Decatur St is a new Dim Sum restaurant and it has been so popular that they had to close for a day or two to catch up. I haven't tried it yet, but it's at the top of my list.

Been a long time since I have had this. Not necessarily looking for most expensive or traveling across the lake. Do any of you have a great spot for this?

The last place I knew that had really good Duck was China East on Magazine but that was last century.

Peking Duck sounds wonderful. It seems like Market street is a good place to go for food. I will be in New Orleans March 6th for a vacation and Market Street seems like it's a must place to go. I love duck but haven't had it for many years like yourself or thought about it until this thread. Thanks for giving me another food choice to add to a ever growing one. I have waited 25 years to go to New Orleans and the food has always been something I have wanted to try. I plan to gain 10 pounds easily man I can hardly wait. I don't drink but that's another think I will have to partake in when we hit Bourbon Street. I got way off track but the excitement is building as this vacation has been in the works for 6 months.

Hong Kong market on westbank. Not a restaurant but I think the sell them.

I’m more of a Hiding Pork fan myself

well Five Happiness is 2 minutes from my house so that one is a good standbye. Keep em coming.

I have also heard great things about Red's, though not about Peeking. I want to try it.

Reds Chinese rocks, but it's not a traditional Chinese place and I do not believe they have a Peking Duck on their menu. You might want to call them and see if they would do one though because everything I've had there has been outstanding. It's ramped up a bit and not your typical restaurant, but definitely worth a visit.

Hong Kong market on westbank. Not a restaurant but I think the sell them.
in my opinion, duh, my favourite was a restaurant in gretna (maybe harvey) and their duck was da bomb. its been like 15 years or so, um....good luck.

In Tallahassee

images

in my opinion, duh, my favourite was a restaurant in gretna (maybe harvey) and their duck was da bomb. its been like 15 years or so, um....good luck.
oh 9 roses, vietnamese, but the mandarin duck was awesome. i was here 4-5 years ago. gretna, i think.

another great one the wank, china dolls or some sheet, think in gretna? possibly harvey or terrytown. fork, i don’t know, i just love food.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom