Pelicans offense philosophy (1 Viewer)

GilFinnerty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Gentry has more of A up tempo perimeter offense. I think this team needs to slow the game down. I think a pick and roll base offense like the jazz used to run perfect for the talent. Ja Rue is a perfect pick and roll point guard that can hit the pull up mid range jumper and the size and body control to finish around the rim. Pair that with two good move bigs who can finish and pop mid range shots. Couple of wing players who can shoot,,also who ever is not doing the pick and roll you have two upper tier talents that can get the ball with good spacing for a open shot or space to operate

Offense aside this team is really going to struggle defending the 3 point line. They wouldn't stand a chance defending Golden State if they were the 8th seed.

When you give up all your shooting in a trade, don't be shocked when you can't shoot.

I know it's early, but I liked the Pels lineup better before the trade, all Boogie does is stand around looking disinterested.

Gentry is not the coach for this team no way! With what he has on the court it doesn't fit his game. Calipari coming soon!

Pels need a coach. Monty was a good coach for Pels. Just didnt hve no horses. Pels need a coach and some shooters. I would like to see management go after Rick Pitino.

P.S. I dont like the trade for Cousins.

When you give up all your shooting in a trade, don't be shocked when you can't shoot.

I know it's early, but I liked the Pels lineup better before the trade, all Boogie does is stand around looking disinterested.

Yeah. I've watched every game since the AS break and the perimeter players on this team are just awful. Jrue has been especially bad. AD and Cousins have been good, though Cousins could use some cheese with all of the whining he does.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom