Pelicans report down (1 Viewer)

Hopefully we keep it up. I forgave the Atlanta loss cause they were adio obviously tired that game. No excuses tonight.

And what's going on with pels report? Been down all day

Hopefully we keep it up. I forgave the Atlanta loss cause they were adio obviously tired that game. No excuses tonight.

And what's going on with pels report? Been down all day

i just noticed at tip off... i am secretly hoping they combine on this board and share resources and moderators.

Just got back from the game, very glad they won. But what are they doing at halftime to come out so flat lately? Up 16 at the half to the Hawks and were losing halfway through the 3rd. Up 15 today at halftime and up 1 just 5 minutes into the 3rd. At least they didn’t let it deflate them like last game and they showed some resiliency to hang on for the win tonight.

i wanted to go to the bulls game tonight but am stuck at work...

Here we go again. Up 6 at halftime and down 2 less than 90 seconds into the 3rd quarter. I really wonder what Gentry tells them at halftime.

Just got back from the game, very glad they won. But what are they doing at halftime to come out so flat lately? Up 16 at the half to the Hawks and were losing halfway through the 3rd. Up 15 today at halftime and up 1 just 5 minutes into the 3rd. At least they didn’t let it deflate them like last game and they showed some resiliency to hang on for the win tonight.

It happens way too often to be a coincidence. We need to mix it up coming out of halftime.

i ask that those who watch the games go to pelicansreport and post.... whats the worst that will happen?

i ask that those who watch the games go to pelicansreport and post.... whats the worst that will happen?

I signed up under the name BywaterPelsFan. Apparently I need to wait a bit before I can post there as I have no posting privileges at the moment.

Pelicansreport is ok, but it doesn’t have a lot of activity. Even though some posters are obnoxious, I actually prefer Tigerdroppings pelicans forum.

Pelicansreport is ok, but it doesn’t have a lot of activity. Even though some posters are obnoxious, I actually prefer Tigerdroppings pelicans forum.

About 15 of us are super active and the rest lurk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom