Pelicans star Zion Williamson suffered fractured right foot in offseason workout (1 Viewer)

Looks like the Buffet Monster is getting closer to returning...again...

Not only that. He's already back...

Like I have already said...our starting lineup is playing with great chemistry right now. Even if Zion gets to he 100% I would bring him in off the bench. Let him just got HAM and wreck the opposing team's reserves

Like I have already said...our starting lineup is playing with great chemistry right now. Even if Zion gets to he 100% I would bring him in off the bench. Let him just got HAM and wreck the opposing team's reserves
I could go along with this.

I could go along with this.
Scoring wasnt our issue in the first games with CJ...it was defense. Ever since Green put Hayes in at the 4 five games ago our defense has been smothering. We aren't anything special with blocks (although that's been better), but we are getting lots of steals and deflections plus forcing the other team to take tougher shots. That's the result of all the length and athleticism on the floor. Other than CJ, every starter has a big wingspan and they are really getting into the passing lanes. Jaxson Hayes isn't producing eye popping stats, but his length and athleticism is really helping to disrupt the other teams offense

I can't wait until the 26th...our last Saturday home game. I got suite seats :ylsuper:

Scoring wasnt our issue in the first games with CJ...it was defense. Ever since Green put Hayes in at the 4 five games ago our defense has been smothering. We aren't anything special with blocks (although that's been better), but we are getting lots of steals and deflections plus forcing the other team to take tougher shots. That's the result of all the length and athleticism on the floor. Other than CJ, every starter has a big wingspan and they are really getting into the passing lanes. Jaxson Hayes isn't producing eye popping stats, but his length and athleticism is really helping to disrupt the other teams offense

I can't wait until the 26th...our last Saturday home game. I got suite seats :ylsuper:
It's good to see Green make these type of adjustments, something Van Gundy struggled with and something Gentry refused to do.

The suites are fun, especially if the food is fresh.

It's good to see Green make these type of adjustments, something Van Gundy struggled with and something Gentry refused to do.

The suites are fun, especially if the food is fresh.
Out starting lineup has changed like 19 times this season which is crazy

When I started researching the rumored candidates to be coach, Willie Green quickly became my favorite. Young, energetic, smart, and best of all one of those rare individuals who can be on friendly terms with the players while still keeping respect and mainta8ning discipline. I thought that combination would give us our best chance to keep Zion around

I think moving Devonte Graham to the shooter off bench role also really helped.

That Graham & CJ starting backcourt was really bad on defense.

And like you said, Jax at the 4 has been a very nice fit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom