Pelicans vs Lakers (1 Viewer)

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I believe that I have to watch this game tonight.:confused2:
If I don't watch and we win, then everyone is going to assume this 'curse' is real.
So it's time for me to put this madness behind me once and for all. :melike:

Geaux Pelicans!

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You should have tried that against the Cavs Friday. Not the Lakers! My wife was able to break the curse on that game since we lost the other 5 games we attended together this season so far. I knew it wasn’t me because we won the 3 games I went to without her.

Dago

Veteran
Reaction score
If I don't watch and we win, then everyone is going to assume this 'curse' is real.

Geaux Pelicans!
You sonuva....

OP
Bill

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You should have tried that against the Cavs Friday. Not the Lakers! My wife was able to break the curse on that game since we lost the other 5 games we attended together this season so far. I knew it wasn’t me because we won the 3 games I went to without her.
:unsure:Yeah... but who wants to watch the Cleveland Cavaliers??? :shrug:

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score

Geaux Pelicans!
the reason we assume the curse is real is because THE CURSE IS REAL

OP
Bill

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
the reason we assume the curse is real is because THE CURSE IS REAL
Well, we'll have to wait and see with this game tonight.
I want to see the game with the Lakers here at home and I have nothing else to do tonight. And if the Pels can win, it will break this crazy spell. Finally!

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
and I have nothing else to do tonight
This is where you are incorrect. I'll give you a list of things you could do instead of watch the game.

1. Unplug your TVs, take pictures of them, list them on eBay.
2. Work on a cure for Covid-19.
3. Sit outside and count the stars.
4. Make a list of stuff you need to purchase before Covid-19 hits here. Go out and purchase said list.
5. Go to sleep.

I could go on. We need this win.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
This is where you are incorrect. I'll give you a list of things you could do instead of watch the game.

4. Make a list of stuff you need to purchase before Covid-19 hits here. Go out and purchase said list.
5. Go to sleep.

#6. Literally anything else

OP
Bill

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

5. Go to sleep.

This website has made me laugh several times over the years... but this post made me bust a gut reading it! :smilielol::hysterical::yelrotflmao::h10:

I'm going to watch this game, and I promise we're going to win. I don't want to be a jinx anymore. We can do this! :9:

Reaction score
LOL. Y’all on fire tonight. I hope we get this win.

Bill, I say watch the first half, let’s see how it goes. If we are down then, yeah you have to turn it off my friend. We gotta get this one.

OP
Bill

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
LOL. Y’all on fire tonight. I hope we get this win.

Bill, I say watch the first half, let’s see how it goes. If we are down then, yeah you have to turn it off my friend. We gotta get this one.
Don't worry.
The Pelicans are going to win tonight.
And I'm going to get to watch the victory with the rest of you guys! :9:

Reaction score
Just heard JJ Reddick our for two weeks. Gosh. We’ll need more from Josh Hart, Melli and Et’wann.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pelicans assistant coach Teresa Weatherspoon to enter Texas Sports Hall of Fame Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (8-12-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans at Kings Postgame Quotes 8-11-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Entergy postgame wrap: Kings 112, Pelicans 106 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Entergy postgame wrap: Kings 112, Pelicans 106 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans shootaround update: Brandon Ingram, Jrue Holiday assess 2019-20, team’s future Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 11, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (8-11-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Tuesday game vs. Kings will likely mean larger roles for Pelicans young players Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Swin Cash & Caron Butler on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - August 10, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 10, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (8-10-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans vs. Spurs Postgame Quotes 8-9-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Entergy postgame wrap: Spurs 122, Pelicans 113 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 9, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Behind the Numbers: Pelicans vs. Spurs (8/9/20) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans vs. Wizards Postgame Quotes 8-7-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Entergy postgame wrap: Pelicans 118, Wizards 107 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Behind the Numbers: Pelicans vs. Wizards (8/7/20) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 7, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans at Kings Postgame Quotes 8-6-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Entergy postgame wrap: Kings 140, Pelicans 125 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
New Orleans Pelicans Weekly Show - August 6, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 6, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans forward Nicolò Melli media availability - August 5, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans guard Lonzo Ball media availability - August 5, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans head coach Alvin Gentry media availability - August 5, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Behind the Numbers: Pelicans vs. Kings (8/6/20) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans back in West race, likely need 5-0 or 4-1 finish plus help on scoreboard Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 5, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (8-5-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 4, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (8-4-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans vs. Grizzlies Postgame Quotes 8-1-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Entergy postgame wrap: Pelicans 116, Grizzlies 106 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Eric Hasseltine on the New Orleans Pelicans podcast presented by SeatGeek - August 3, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans shootaround update: Without a doubt, Grizzlies matchup is ‘big game’ Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 3, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans News Around the Web (8-1-2020) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans head coach Alvin Gentry media availability - August 2, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans forward Zion Williamson media availability - August 2, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans guard Lonzo Ball media availability - August 2, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans hope to return to early-2020 form in critical game vs. Grizzlies Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Bill The Pelicans are dead to me New Orleans Pelicans Board 20
2019-20 NBA Restart Seeding Game: Pelicans at Clippers Postgame Quotes 8-1-20 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Entergy postgame wrap: Clippers 126, Pelicans 103 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Five things to know about the Pelicans on Aug. 1, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Behind the Numbers: Pelicans vs. Clippers (8/1/20) Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
No Pelicans listed on injury report for Saturday's seeding game vs. Clippers Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Transcript: Pelicans guard Josh Hart media availability - July 31, 2020 Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0