Pelicans vs Lakers (1 Viewer)

The Pelicans weren't going to beat the Lakers in the playoffs anyway.
But I do believe that if Zion hadn't been on the bench for the first two months of the season they easily would have been a playoff team.
That was critical.

The Pelicans weren't going to beat the Lakers in the playoffs anyway.
But I do believe that if Zion hadn't been on the bench for the first two months of the season they easily would have been a playoff team.
That was critical.
The Lakers are built for now. The Pelicans are built for the future. The fact that we are competitive with them at this point is kind of impressive. If LeBron doesn’t have his 2 best games of the year against us in the last week, we could/would have won both. Our hope is that Zion comes close to what LeBron is in his career, but he showed their isn’t that large of a difference already, at least offensively. And he’s 19! Also, this is a game we were supposed to lose, so not much has changed in the playoff race. Win the games we should win and we are in. And I think that is what will happen as long as Bill doesn’t watch.

In all seriousness tho, we do need a consistent shooter. We need someone who is gonna get us 20-25 a night to go along w/ Zion. I thought BI was ready to do that but BI seems to have gone ghost. He just can’t come up big against good teams esp in the second half of the season here. He hasn’t found his shot since playing w/ Zion really. Is he worth the max?

Also, I’m ready to move on from Jrue. Point Blank Period. Huge Disappointment. Huge.

The Lakers are built for now. The Pelicans are built for the future. The fact that we are competitive with them at this point is kind of impressive. If LeBron doesn’t have his 2 best games of the year against us in the last week, we could/would have won both. Our hope is that Zion comes close to what LeBron is in his career, but he showed their isn’t that large of a difference already, at least offensively. And he’s 19! Also, this is a game we were supposed to lose, so not much has changed in the playoff race. Win the games we should win and we are in. And I think that is what will happen as long as Bill doesn’t watch.
Actually, we should have won this game w/o AD and Caruso. What better time to beat them?

k79xe5fa_lysztj_jmk0ca.png

That’s actually the biggest disappointment of the night, the fact that Bill watched the entire game. I thought he was going to be our MVP but I guess not. Shame on you Bill.

Actually, we should have won this game w/o AD and Caruso. What better time to beat them?
Caruso? Yeah, he made a couple of plays last game, but he doesn’t mean much at all to them. JJ being out for us meant a lot more. AD being out I understand, but he was bad last game against Zion. Kuzma had a better game than him. We were in it to the end with 2 of our 3 best players playing like crap. We are not far off from this team.

Caruso? Yeah, he made a couple of plays last game, but he doesn’t mean much at all to them. JJ being out for us meant a lot more. AD being out I understand, but he was bad last game against Zion. Kuzma had a better game than him. We were in it to the end with 2 of our 3 best players playing like crap. We are not far off from this team.
Caruso took Lonzo out the game last times they played so yeah Caruso at least against Lonzo. Lol.

But I feel ya, the Pelicans are building something special. Think we do need to think about moving on Jrue tho. Just don’t see what he’s doing for us. One great game out of four is not enough and it doesn’t help us any.

That’s actually the biggest disappointment of the night, the fact that Bill watched the entire game. I thought he was going to be our MVP but I guess not. Shame on you Bill.
You know that all that's going on here is coincidence... pure & simple.
I sure can't live my life worrying if my watching is having an outcome on a game.
Yeah, it's strange, but these losses have nothing to do with me.

You know that all that's going on here is coincidence... pure & simple.
I sure can't live my life worrying if my watching is having an outcome on a game.
Yeah, it's strange, but these losses have nothing to do with me.
How many games have they won when you’ve watch them, Bill? If you say zero then that’s not coincidence. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom