Pelicans vs Lakers (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I believe that I have to watch this game tonight.:confused2:
If I don't watch and we win, then everyone is going to assume this 'curse' is real.
So it's time for me to put this madness behind me once and for all. :melike:

Geaux Pelicans!

You should have tried that against the Cavs Friday. Not the Lakers! My wife was able to break the curse on that game since we lost the other 5 games we attended together this season so far. I knew it wasn’t me because we won the 3 games I went to without her.

If I don't watch and we win, then everyone is going to assume this 'curse' is real.

Geaux Pelicans!

You sonuva....

You should have tried that against the Cavs Friday. Not the Lakers! My wife was able to break the curse on that game since we lost the other 5 games we attended together this season so far. I knew it wasn’t me because we won the 3 games I went to without her.
:unsure:Yeah... but who wants to watch the Cleveland Cavaliers??? :shrug:

Geaux Pelicans!

the reason we assume the curse is real is because THE CURSE IS REAL

the reason we assume the curse is real is because THE CURSE IS REAL
Well, we'll have to wait and see with this game tonight.
I want to see the game with the Lakers here at home and I have nothing else to do tonight. And if the Pels can win, it will break this crazy spell. Finally!

and I have nothing else to do tonight
This is where you are incorrect. I'll give you a list of things you could do instead of watch the game.

1. Unplug your TVs, take pictures of them, list them on eBay.
2. Work on a cure for Covid-19.
3. Sit outside and count the stars.
4. Make a list of stuff you need to purchase before Covid-19 hits here. Go out and purchase said list.
5. Go to sleep.

I could go on. We need this win.

This is where you are incorrect. I'll give you a list of things you could do instead of watch the game.

4. Make a list of stuff you need to purchase before Covid-19 hits here. Go out and purchase said list.
5. Go to sleep.

#6. Literally anything else

5. Go to sleep.

This website has made me laugh several times over the years... but this post made me bust a gut reading it! :smilielol::hysterical::yelrotflmao::h10:

I'm going to watch this game, and I promise we're going to win. I don't want to be a jinx anymore. We can do this! :9:

LOL. Y’all on fire tonight. I hope we get this win.

Bill, I say watch the first half, let’s see how it goes. If we are down then, yeah you have to turn it off my friend. We gotta get this one.

LOL. Y’all on fire tonight. I hope we get this win.

Bill, I say watch the first half, let’s see how it goes. If we are down then, yeah you have to turn it off my friend. We gotta get this one.
Don't worry.
The Pelicans are going to win tonight.
And I'm going to get to watch the victory with the rest of you guys! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom