Pelicans (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You can count the amount of games I’ve watched on Jpp’s firework throwing hand, but these guys are fun. I root for New Orleans teams and mainly the pelicans because Brees said we had too. In my 5 minutes of research I’ve learned Portland is quite legit and maybe the best team in the latter part of the season. Most I’ve heard from them since oden.

I feel they're quite good right now. I absolutely love the Uni-brow! I live 30 minutes east of Sacramento, and I will tell you this franchise needs to dump Booby Cousins at their next opportunity. You will not win with this guy on your team. He will always be a problem. He is supremely talented, you should trade him this offseason for the best offer you can get, use those picks/players to surround Anthony Davis with help. In this era of the NBA, you shouldn't build around a core of a PF and C. Sure you would love to have a great PF and C (look at the Mavs with Chandler and Nowitski when they won a championship), but those shouldn't be your 2 main guys running the team.

I feel they're quite good right now. I absolutely love the Uni-brow! I live 30 minutes east of Sacramento, and I will tell you this franchise needs to dump Booby Cousins at their next opportunity. You will not win with this guy on your team. He will always be a problem. He is supremely talented, you should trade him this offseason for the best offer you can get, use those picks/players to surround Anthony Davis with help. In this era of the NBA, you shouldn't build around a core of a PF and C. Sure you would love to have a great PF and C (look at the Mavs with Chandler and Nowitski when they won a championship), but those shouldn't be your 2 main guys running the team.

I dont like that whole center point thing they were doing. Turnover machine with Boogie. He a more dominant personality then Davis too, which is a bad thing for the team in my opinion

I swear I saw Mrs. B sitting courtside instead of up in one of the suites. Anyone else catch that?

Not that uncommon. The suites aren't very good seats for basketball games, they are too far from the floor. The company I work for has trouble giving away all the tickets to the suites most nights but courtside and anything in the first 10 rows are in high demand.

Not that uncommon. The suites aren't very good seats for basketball games, they are too far from the floor. The company I work for has trouble giving away all the tickets to the suites most nights but courtside and anything in the first 10 rows are in high demand.

Tell them to hit me up next time they want to give some away.

Incredibly sloppy fourth quarter. Until they prove otherwise, I’ll continue to believe this team is incapable of holding a big lead in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredibly sloppy fourth quarter. Until they prove otherwise, I’ll continue to believe this team is incapable of holding a big lead in the playoffs.

Well there you have it. First playoff win in 7 years.

With Boogie being a free agent, they have room for a max contact this offseason. I wonder if they will consider someone like Paul George instead. Why wouldn't a big name want to come play on an already top 5 team?

With Boogie being a free agent, they have room for a max contact this offseason. I wonder if they will consider someone like Paul George instead. Why wouldn't a big name want to come play on an already top 5 team?

You gotta bring Boogie back. I'm wondering how he will work with Mirotic though?

Gayle was sitting courtside with Dennis Lauscha. She had just come from NBA owners meetings in NY. She is going to accompany the team for the next game in Portland before coming home with them for game 3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom