Pels at GSW (1 Viewer)

Derrick Favors looks awful. He needs to wake up. BI has been totally off. Why hasn’t Jaxson Hayes played? Don’t understand why he doesn’t play JH and Zion together.

Games like this is why Gentry isn’t a great head coach. He doesn’t have his team prepared to win. He’s just not the leader/teacher they need.

Horrible half. Just stupid, stupid mistakes.

Same stuff over and over again. Plus, why are they missing so many free throws? You can just tell things like this aren’t being worked on. They shoot threes and that’s it. It needs to get cleaned up.

The whole team played horribly that first half, but Jrue was the worst. His D today has been bad and he has more turnovers than baskets. He isn’t our best player, but he’s our most important IMO as they seem to go as he goes. He has to step it up in the 2nd half. And a player like JJ has to get hot from 3. With the talent differential, we should be able to make up the gap pretty quickly if they start playing like they are capable of. A loss today would be a killer, so I hope they are getting reamed at halftime. But with Gentry as the coach, who knows?

What’s going on w/ Favors tho? He looks bad and last game too. Gentry needs to get on these guys but he doesn’t. Sigh.

Derrick Favors looks awful. He needs to wake up. BI has been totally off. Why hasn’t Jaxson Hayes played? Don’t understand why he doesn’t play JH and Zion together.
Melli has 6 points and 4 rebounds in 8 minutes. Favors has 0 and 6 in 11 minutes. With the floor spacing that he provides for Zion and Ingram, I think he needs to get more playing time.

Melli has 6 points and 4 rebounds in 8 minutes. Favors has 0 and 6 in 11 minutes. With the floor spacing that he provides for Zion and Ingram, I think he needs to get more playing time.
He would but he has looked bad. Josh Hart prob has more rebounds than Favors right now. Also, BI hasn’t looked that great these last two games either. I will say that my be the ankle still healing tho.

Really it’s just a bad combo when the coach is bad but the players can’t combat that by being great on the floor. Lol. That’s mostly what I hope for when I watch them play. That the players coach themselves and find ways to win.

Okay, I confess... but please don't get mad at me.:covermyeyes:
I've got nothing else to watch tonight. :mecry:

He would but he has looked bad. Josh Hart prob has more rebounds than Favors right now. Also, BI hasn’t looked that great these last two games either. I will say that my be the ankle still healing tho.

Really it’s just a bad combo when the coach is bad but the players can’t combat that by being great on the floor. Lol. That’s mostly what I hope for when I watch them play. That the players coach themselves and find ways to win.
You think Melli has looked bad? He’s 2 for 2, both 3’s with 4 boards in just 8 minutes. His D has also gotten considerably better of late.

You think Melli has looked bad? He’s 2 for 2, both 3’s with 4 boards in just 8 minutes. His D has also gotten considerably better of late.

No, Melli is a bright spot. I thought you were saying Favors needs to play more and I was saying why to that b/c Favors looks bad.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom