Pels bromance (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Silly bit on NBA.com
But also fun:

What’s the best ‘bromance’ among Pelicans players?
Devonte’ Graham: “Naji Marshall and Jose Alvarado.”
Jaxson Hayes: “The best bromance on the team for sure is Jose and Naji. Those two fight like old couples every day. They will literally go a day without speaking to each other because of the pettiest little fight.”
Willy Hernangomez: [laughs] “There are too many on the team! I’d say Naji and Jose.”
Brandon Ingram: [laughs] “Willy Hernangomez and Jonas Valanciunas. Or Naji and Jose.”
Herb Jones: “Willy and Devonte’ (who were also previous former teammates with the Charlotte Hornets). I knew people were going to say Jose and Naji, so I had to switch it up.” [laughs]
Kira Lewis Jr.: “Willy and everyone. Every time he comes in the gym, he’s got a joke or something for every person.”
Naji Marshall: “Me, Jose and (Brandon Ingram).”
Trey Murphy: “Most definitely Naji and Jose. They are very bro-mantic, display a lot of bromance, and it might be a little bro-much.” [smiles]
Garrett Temple: “Jose and Naji, no questions asked!” [laughs]
Jonas Valanciunas: “Naji and Jose, that’s for sure. Those two are always together and can’t be separated.”

Silly bit on NBA.com
But also fun:

Jaxson Hayes: “The best bromance on the team for sure is Jose and Naji. Those two fight like old couples every day. They will literally go a day without speaking to each other because of the pettiest little fight.”
Willy Hernangomez: [laughs] “There are too many on the team! I’d say Naji and Jose.”
Brandon Ingram: [laughs] “Willy Hernangomez and Jonas Valanciunas. Or Naji and Jose.”
Herb Jones: “Willy and Devonte’ (who were also previous former teammates with the Charlotte Hornets). I knew people were going to say Jose and Naji, so I had to switch it up.” [laughs]
Kira Lewis Jr.: “Willy and everyone. Every time he comes in the gym, he’s got a joke or something for every person.”
Trey Murphy: “Most definitely Naji and Jose. They are very bro-mantic, display a lot of bromance, and it might be a little bro-much.” [smiles]
Jonas Valanciunas: “Naji and Jose, that’s for sure. Those two are always together and can’t be separated.”

That is hilarious.

Silly bit on NBA.com
But also fun:

First off, props to Herb for switching it up...

Secondly, no one bothered asking Jose? I'm disappointed. :hihi:

Naji is a perfect illustration of why I don't say anything negative about Trey or Jones. Naji was almost a liability in his first 2 seasons but the attitude and effort were obvious. Now look at him in year 3

I hope we can figure out a way to keep Hayes because I think he can flourish with this staff and this chemistry

Naji is a perfect illustration of why I don't say anything negative about Trey or Jones. Naji was almost a liability in his first 2 seasons but the attitude and effort were obvious. Now look at him in year 3

I hope we can figure out a way to keep Hayes because I think he can flourish with this staff and this chemistry
Fair points

I feel like he really flashed that he could be a contributor early, but the next year is when he got a lot more reckless and detrimental.

I could certainly be remembering wrong though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom