Pels lose Rondeaux to the lakers (1 Viewer)

How you lose Rondo....Really Pels. Smdh! (IM DONE). Dont see how this team is comitted to bringing in guys that will challenge Warriors nor Rockets. Ijs...Good luck!

Some feel that Elfrid Payton could be a better long term solution. Trust me, I wanted to keep Rondo too. I'm curious about the Randle signing though...how will this move work if we're still trying to keep Boogie?

How you lose Rondo....Really Pels. Smdh! (IM DONE). Dont see how this team is comitted to bringing in guys that will challenge Warriors nor Rockets. Ijs...Good luck!
Rondo for $9 mill is too much. We, in essence, traded Rondo for Julius Randle. I’ll take that every day of the week.

So we replaced Rondo with Rondo lite, and replaced One legged Boogie with a healthy player coming into his game. Pelicans just got better in my opinion.
The one thing Payton has been missing is someone to lead him and keep that fire. AD will do that. Jrue will do that. Rondo had KG, Pierce and Allen. Now Payton can do what he does best and facilitate. He is playing for his home town, playing for his career. We are about to see the best version of Payton. ...And no one can cry about his hair anymore.

So we replaced Rondo with Rondo lite, and replaced One legged Boogie with a healthy player coming into his game. Pelicans just got better in my opinion.
The one thing Payton has been missing is someone to lead him and keep that fire. AD will do that. Jrue will do that. Rondo had KG, Pierce and Allen. Now Payton can do what he does best and facilitate. He is playing for his home town, playing for his career. We are about to see the best version of Payton. ...And no one can cry about his hair anymore.

lol he cut his hair... I wanted him at the deadline last season and I wanted randle instead of niko.

our roster day 1 may be better than we ended especially if we can move hill and ajinca

There's no guarantee that Boogie will ever come back from the Achilles and be the same player he was, that's a tough injury for a basketball player, and he wouldn't be available until midseason anyway, so I'm not really worried about that, but the Rondo loss was a big blow, but it's softened by the signing of Payton, who could really be good in the long term.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom