VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What a 3rd for the Pels.

God if they get the turnovers and free throws in order this team is dangerous

If you can be winning with 24 turnovers, you got potential

What a 3rd for the Pels.

God if they get the turnovers and free throws in order this team is dangerous
Weird, they used to lose games in the 3rd. I bet it's been about three years since they went into the half losing and were winning at the end of the 3rd.

And thats game. Hart takes the charge and JJ gets the 3

Big win against a quality team. So important with two new starters and a new coach to get confidence and not (hopefully) dig a hole in the first 10-15 games

Love this team. Humble and unselfish to a fault which is why Adams and Bledsoe will (again, hopefully) mean so much....intangibles including leadership

Gonna miss Jrue for what he did for the team and the community. If not the pels, I am going for the Bucks so Jrue can get a ring

Big win against a quality team. So important with two new starters and a new coach to get confidence and not (hopefully) dig a hole in the first 10-15 games

Love this team. Humble and unselfish to a fault which is why Adams and Bledsoe will (again, hopefully) mean so much....intangibles including leadership

Gonna miss Jrue for what he did for the team and the community. If not the pels, I am going for the Bucks so Jrue can get a ring
They really are fun
thought I was going to enjoy Adams and I was not wrong
if Zo keeps this up, we could be pretty good

They really are fun
thought I was going to enjoy Adams and I was not wrong
if Zo keeps this up, we could be pretty good
I wasn't happy with Adams when I heard because I was hoping for a stretch 5.

I wad hoping we could get Christian Wood back but we needed veteran leadership and good locker room leaders more than another young player

It was fun to watch a game where we were the team that took over the game down the stretch. :very-happy:
And yes, if the Pels can control the turnovers and improve their free throw percentage, this team could be dangerous! :9:

Great article on BI

Makes me think of Colston for the Saints which is high praise. Only issue is that Colston didn't have to be a vocal leader...the team had Brees. With only 5 starters, we need one of the two faces of our franchise to be a leader and make the players around him better

It was fun to watch a game where we were the team that took over the game down the stretch. :very-happy:
And yes, if the Pels can control the turnovers and improve their free throw percentage, this team could be dangerous! :9:

Go ahead and rub it in on those who can't watch (thanks YTTV :rant:).

Go ahead and rub it in on those who can't watch (thanks YTTV :rant:).
There are literally dozens of streaming links out there from which you can watch the games through your browser. Most streamers even use high definition resolution so that it looks great even when I source the game into my 60" TV. The only drawbacks are that some streamer's links to the game initially open to some sort of ad (which is easy to close and/or avoid), and sometimes there can be occasional signal dropouts (which usually just requires a refresh of the site). Additionally most streams run only about 10 seconds or so behind the live broadcast, so it's not like you're watching some sort of 'replay' of the game.

I have yet to miss seeing a game if I have time available to watch it. In most cases you can even find a link from the (partisan) local broadcast. But even if I have to listen to our opponent's play-by-play announcers, it's still the same game and still just as enjoyable when the Pelicans play as well as they did last night and WIN! :grin:

Weird, they used to lose games in the 3rd. I bet it's been about three years since they went into the half losing and were winning at the end of the 3rd.
It was so nice to see adjustments being made at halftime. They let BI run the offense down the stretch and that paid huge dividends.

Fun team to watch.

As someone who is not an expert, perhaps I'm wrong, but we're still shooting too many 3s. We went 19/42 yesterday but that's not sustainable. Nor is missing FTs at the rate we missed them.

Still, this team has me excited to watch NOLA basketball again and I think we can really make some noise, even in a crowded Western Conference. This may not age well, but it sure would be satisfying to knock the Lakers out of the playoffs, particularly with their old players!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom