Pels vs Blazers pt.2 (1 Viewer)

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A healthy Pelicans team plays a big game tonight at Portland at 9:30 CST. Brandon Ingram looks to be a full go, along with the rest of the team. Damian Lillard is out tonight and may miss 4 or so games. With Memphis unexpectedly losing last night to the Kings, the Pelicans will get a quick full game back from the Grizzlies after the All Star Break. They are now 5 games back of the 8th and final playoff spot. Our next 2 games are at Portland and Golden State and Grizzlies are at Lakers and Clippers. We could conceivably be only 3 games back by the end of the weekend.

Last edited:
Actually this is Part 4.
We won the first 3 already

Actually this is Part 4.
We won the first 3 already
You're right. I meant thread part 2 since I only saw 1 "Pels vs Blazers" thread on the first page. I don't think this page had enough traffic to even warrant game threads when we played them the first 2 times. The Zion effect!

You're right. I meant thread part 2 since I only saw 1 "Pels vs Blazers" thread on the first page. I don't think this page had enough traffic to even warrant game threads when we played them the first 2 times. The Zion effect!

yup....we already have the tie breaker but we need this win badly. A chance to gain a game on both Portland and Memphis

LETS GOOOOOOOOO!

Jrue starts things off with a 3

Pels with 10 assists with time left in the first...love the good ball movement

With Lillard out, we should lead comfortably the whole way. Whiteside already has 2 fouls so as long as we dont get lazy with chucking 3s we should get to the rim at will

We’d be blowing them out if they could just make free throws. I really hope those don’t come back and bite us tonight. Other than that, the offense tonight is near perfect.

Define "comfortably"

Other than when they got it down to 3 (and the Melli hit a couple of 3s), portland hasnt threatened.
Our free throw shooting has been atrocious and the refs been crap

Buzzer beater by Hart!

Our bench is getting so much better. Hart has been great, Nico turning into one of the better rookies this year, Hayes gives us some quality minutes and energy, and this has been the best I have seen from Moore

Is anyone going to tell me if my missing this game made any difference for the Pels???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom