Pels vs Blazers (1 Viewer)

Jrue gonna need to lock down on Lillard at half court. Dude has been shooting from 30+ feet....been playing out of his mind

Put Jrue on him, live with what Lillard gets, and don't let the rest of the team beat you

Jrue gonna need to lock down on Lillard at half court. Dude has been shooting from 30+ feet....been playing out of his mind

Put Jrue on him, live with what Lillard gets, and don't let the rest of the team beat you

Yes, we’re going need some excellent D from Jrue. I agree w/ this.

Zion should be able to go in this game, but it would be a bit of a surprise to me if Ingram plays. 3 point shooting will be huge in this game, the Pels need to shoot over 40% tonight. Good Jrue from last game is needed big time. I think Zion goes for 30 tonight and we win a close one 115-113. If BI plays, we win by 7 or 8.

Zion should be able to go in this game, but it would be a bit of a surprise to me if Ingram plays. 3 point shooting will be huge in this game, the Pels need to shoot over 40% tonight. Good Jrue from last game is needed big time. I think Zion goes for 30 tonight and we win a close one 115-113. If BI plays, we win by 7 or 8.

Lol. Good Jrue from last game is needed going forward period.

Pels not shooting well and the blazers just making great shots. Rough game so far

Wow what a second quarter by the pels

So many good things going on. Frank Jackson making contributions, Melli shutting down Melo, Zion beasting, Hart and Jrue playing great defense and on offense manipulating the blazers defense

This is just great basketball. Unselfish, great ball movement probing for weaknesses on offense and on defense all 5 players moving as one unit

Best quarter of the season by the pels.

Best. Defensive. Game.
Keep. It. Up.
S/O Josh Hart

What a game. Team effort from top down.

Jrue, Zion, and Hart with the effort and heart

Very important win tonight. We now hold the tiebreaker against Portland and at worst a season split with Memphis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom