Pels vs Bucks (1 Viewer)

Jrue sat his behind down.

Zion went to WORK.

After every timeout, no matter who calls it, the Bucks go on a run. That video a week or so ago, with the Pelican players looking so confused as Gentry drew up a play makes more and more sense now after every TO. It’s about time to just ignore him and do what they want.

Another poor game from Jrue (please trade him)
More turnovers
Same coach, same results

How did Gentry win 500 games?

I expected we would lose but somehow they exceeded my expectations for how frustrating it would be.

Anyway, 2 things that could hold Zion back from being an A+ star:

1) Not getting calls
2) Not making free throws

And they feed off each other. The Pels already seem to have a terrible time getting basic calls (even, or especially, at home) and Zion seems to be getting the Shaq treatment on top of that - he's so strong they just guys maul him without getting whistled and teams dont mind sending him to the line even if they do call it.

And if Zion only shoots 50-60% from the line it's only going to encourage the Hack-A-Shaq.

I am assuming they will work with him on the FTs at some point, but seems like its not a big priority for this staff.

Was surprised to read that Williamson shot 71% from the free throw line last night. Seems like every time I see him shooting free throws, he always misses the first one short.

Another game where Jrue is making alot of mistakes. Doing too much.

Plus what's going on w/ Favors? He looks off.
Too much front court size for Favors to handle. Gave Zion problems too. The team looks hapless when they're that turnover prone in a game. Can't overcome that against a good team. Good effort to get back in the game though.

The team will always be mediocre no matter which players are on the floor as long as Gentry is coach... Get used to that.... Up to this point... It has not mattered which players he's had... these things have been the same...

Bad Defense
Undisciplined Chemistry
Missed Free Throws
Turnovers
Too many shots, and not enough ball sharing to create good shots

Again, doesn't matter who's on the court... these are the traits for Gentry's teams... always.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom