Pels vs Bulls preseason (2 Viewers)

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
I liked the old thread on the EE, but I guess I have to get used to posting over here. I'm super pumped for this team.

Pels pulled out a win in a nothing preseason game, but I think it's tough to equate preseason basketball to useless preseason football. At least we get to see all of our players.

Zion is awesome. If he is anywhere near the basket, he is going in. He is so smooth.
Ball - I'm surprised I like him. He also frees up Jrue (who I am not going to list but is top of list)
Favors - great 5 slot. Love the acquisition
Alexander-Walker - could be a steal. Ran the 4th quarter comeback and hit some key 3s.
Okafor - came on last year and looks good.
Jackson - same

Dislikes:
Ingram - ball hog. Poor court awareness. Has skills but do not like.
Transition defense - needs a lot of work, but Chicago runs too.

I have to say, I'm loving this team. Game on, NBA West!!

This is going to be a fun season. Zion’s body control is amazing. I knew he could fly, but to see his soft touch around the basket, his passing ability and his ball handling skills has impressed me even more. NAW can score, but his vision and passing skills are very good too. Ingram was a ball hog today, but I don’t think he is in general. I wouldn’t be surprised if Gentry told him to be assertive to test him out and to help him gain confidence. Lonzo is very unselfish and even though his shots didn’t go in today, it looks much improved. This a talented and very deep team who I think has a legitimate shot at the playoffs this year.

I liked the old thread on the EE, but I guess I have to get used to posting over here. I'm super pumped for this team.

Pels pulled out a win in a nothing preseason game, but I think it's tough to equate preseason basketball to useless preseason football. At least we get to see all of our players.

Zion is awesome. If he is anywhere near the basket, he is going in. He is so smooth.
Ball - I'm surprised I like him. He also frees up Jrue (who I am not going to list but is top of list)
Favors - great 5 slot. Love the acquisition
Alexander-Walker - could be a steal. Ran the 4th quarter comeback and hit some key 3s.
Okafor - came on last year and looks good.
Jackson - same

Dislikes:
Ingram - ball hog. Poor court awareness. Has skills but do not like.
Transition defense - needs a lot of work, but Chicago runs too.

I have to say, I'm loving this team. Game on, NBA West!!

Zion looks like a player I would create that was meant to be a joke. Short, stocky, but would be ridiculously fast and strong. He doesn't need elite handles because his quickness and strength to get to the basket. Defenders can only hope to take a charge because jumping up only leads to them bouncing off of him. If he does develop great handles with a respectable 3 point shot...

Ball has amazing vision and passing. It's fun watching him run the court.

NAW misses two free throws then comes back and drills a three with a defender in his face like the missed free throws never happened.

I'm pretty pumped about this season. I think we are going to surprise people.

Zion has respectable handles right now. He has already used his handle to drive the lane from the wings or bring the ball up and attack full court like Lebron.

Anthony Davis still struggles with that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom