Pels vs Cavaliers (1 Viewer)

We have got to be the Lakers on Sunday if for nothing more than to get that monkey off our backs, considering they're the team will be playing in the first round if we click the 8th seed.

I dont think the pels are going to win that series, but I do think the pels will be a big part of the reason the Lakers dont win it all

If the pels are playing at the pace they want to, the Lakers are gonna be one worn down team after that series

The Pels are now 2 games behind the Grizz...

That was an intense end to the Grizz-Kings game. All of a sudden the Kings are playing good ball and they are right behind us and obviously I would never count out San Antonio because they have arguably the best coach in the NBA

The Pels are now 2 games behind the Grizz...

It’s crazy that we ended the all star break at 5.5 games back and exactly 1 week later, we are only 2 games back. We also jumped from the 11 spot to the 9 spot in that same time, passing San Antonio and Portland.

BI's ankle is better. He's playing great. Honestly if Lonzo and Jrue can play like this w/o the silly turnovers going forward, we can beat the Lakers, every team really. Turnovers and not getting offensive rebounds hurt us mostly esp against teams w/ length. Plus Derrick Favors tonight had 15 rebounds, that's huge too. We need that from him. Also, I get what y'all are saying about Jaxson Hayes on defense but man, we need his length and his energy and that could help us beat the Lakers and other teams too.

BI's ankle is better. He's playing great. Honestly if Lonzo and Jrue can play like this w/o the silly turnovers going forward, we can beat the Lakers, every team really. Turnovers and not getting offensive rebounds hurt us mostly esp against teams w/ length. Plus Derrick Favors tonight had 15 rebounds, that's huge too. We need that from him. Also, I get what y'all are saying about Jaxson Hayes on defense but man, we need his length and his energy and that could help us beat the Lakers and other teams too.

I am super excited about Hayes's potential but right now he is often a liability on defense.
He is good in certain situations and matchups but his 'team defense' needs a good bit of work

Keep in mind that he was considered a project with amazing upside from day 1. If it werent for our early injuries, he would have been in the G League

I am super excited about Hayes's potential but right now he is often a liability on defense.
He is good in certain situations and matchups but his 'team defense' needs a good bit of work

Keep in mind that he was considered a project with amazing upside from day 1. If it werent for our early injuries, he would have been in the G League
I looked it up yesterday. Hayes has actually played in more games than anyone else on the team this year. He has played in 55 out of the 59 games. I was rather surprised by that. I suppose it just seems like he's not getting enough playing time for my liking.

I looked it up yesterday. Hayes has actually played in more games than anyone else on the team this year. He has played in 55 out of the 59 games. I was rather surprised by that. I suppose it just seems like he's not getting enough playing time for my liking.

Well it depends on his mins in these games too. He may have only played a few mins in these games as oppose to the others who played longer mins in fewer games.

Obviously Gentry wants to get him experience but i dont ever see him being on the floor in the 4th unless we are way ahead. An offseason of work is going to make it night and day for this kid

Well it depends on his mins in these games too. He may have only played a few mins in these games as oppose to the others who played longer mins in fewer games.
And I think I'm fine with that. It just irks me when I see him sitting on the bench for a whole game, when he's healthy. He might be developing, but he needs to be rotated in for a few minutes each game to get experience.

Obviously Gentry wants to get him experience but i dont ever see him being on the floor in the 4th unless we are way ahead. An offseason of work is going to make it night and day for this kid
That's okay. I don't need him there in the 4th right now unless it's garbage time. And yes, I agree that he needs to bust arse this offseason to add some weight and work.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom