Pels vs Rockets (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This should be a tie game. Better be practicing those this week.

Madmarsha

Love this team!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Horrible loss today. The Rockets did not beat us, we beat ourselves. Free throw shooting, turnovers and lazy D killed us.
Hope this can be a learning experience. They could have beat a really good team.

OP

DaveXA

I love the Lord!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope this can be a learning experience. They could have beat a really good team.
Yeah, Rockets are a solid team. Pels need to learn how to finish these in the 4th. That said, they need a new coach. Gentry is not a good fit for this group. Then need a defensive minded coach who can take advantage of their athleticism. Gentry has always had defenses ranked in the bottom half of the league. Near the bottom yet again this season.

saintbilly25

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not there yet. He's a solid player. Was really off today. Everyone has ups and downs during a season. Hopefully he'll come around and get back on track.
I agree, but I don’t think he will be a long term guy here. I would be OK either way, but think we would get more if we trade him in the offseason than rushing a trade before the deadline. He is just so inconsistent from game to game, but not inside of the game. You can tell if we get good Jrue or bad Jrue offensively in the 1st 5 minutes of every game. If he starts off bad, he generally is going to stay bad. The best thing about him though, is that you are almost always going to get good defense from him. Today, he was bad on D and horrendous on offense. That’s the exception, thankfully, not the rule.

Mr. Sparkle

Disrespectful to dirt
Reaction score
Games like this are why I said we are highly unlikely to make the 8 seed. So maddeningly inconsistent from game to game, poor FT shooting, dumb turnovers. We lose so many games we should win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom