Pels vs Rockets (1 Viewer)

Make that 10. :(

10 in the first quarter. Most this season. Hopefully they settle down and play some good fundamental ball. They've got the goods. Just need to play the right way.

I still think they need a new coach. Their defense isn't very good. Rockets were getting and missing a lot of open shots. If they start hitting shots, its gonna be a long game for the Pels.

I agree. If Zion stays healthy and keeps playing like he has been, Pels will be doing more than making noise. The lineup looks really solid.

That comparison graphic between Ingram and Davis was an interesting one.
The problem with their position this season is going all out to get the 8 seed and the right to play the lakers in round 1. You think you’ve seen bad officiating in football wait until lakers and Lebron and AD vs the pels in the playoffs.
Next year with a full year to gel and a healthy roster from game 1 is a different story.

Rockets pulling away now.
It's hard to watch the Pels knowing they have such a huge hole to climb out of this year.

The problem with their position this season is going all out to get the 8 seed and the right to play the lakers in round 1. You think you’ve seen bad officiating in football wait until lakers and Lebron and AD vs the pels in the playoffs.
Next year with a full year to gel and a healthy roster from game 1 is a different story.
This is the hope for Pels fans.

Looks like the Pels are learning new ways to turn the ball over. :jpshakehead:

I do like how they're competing though. They definitely haven't mailed it in. If they can clean up the turnovers, they can win this game.

Dang, Williamson is so athletic. That rebound just now. He got up there.

Houston missed a ton of shots and still have 65 points in the first half. Gentry has always had meh defenses. This game shows why. With the length and athleticism of the Pels, they should be getting a lot more production defensively.

Really just need to goon it up against Houston. Forearms to Hardin's face on every shot. If he wants to embellish and flop on even the mildest of contact, make him pay for it.

Still making too many unforced mistakes. You can expect that with a young team, but still, they've been really sloppy with the basketball.

The defense is still meh. Rockets are missing a lot of shots and still this is a close game. Pels really should have a 10-15 point lead at this point.

This is one of the worst games I’ve seen Jrue Holiday play. He needs to have a good 4th quarter. If he does, especially defensively, we will win this game. For the Pels to be up with the way he is playing, with JJ being held scoreless and with all the turnovers, is pretty impressive.

I lol'd right when Gentry gets finished talking about turnovers, they throw a turnover on the inbounds pass. :covri:

Dunno if I should watch or not.

The Pels have gone stone cold in the last few attempts.
I can't blame myself for this one. But I'll switch to the golf tournament just in case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom