Pels vs Thunder (1 Viewer)

tenor.gif

I was livid watching the end of that 4th quarter. Far too many early 3s in lieu of feeding Zion when he came back in the game or just attacking the rim in general with Adams carrying too many fouls. Silly turnovers, etc. But its mostly upsetting to see that Gentry is clearly a great assistant in developing a system but lacks a lot of game management knowledge.

Far too many turnovers, defensive lapses and suspect/untimely player rotations. Their turnover rate is uncanny. I think the first four possessions of the game was three turnovers and a missed 3 point shot. I think at one point I heard the announcer say 29 of 38 points were scored in the lane. I would think that is a pretty high ratio, although I don't know that for sure. Pels frontcourt is undersized though.

Far too many turnovers, defensive lapses and suspect/untimely player rotations. Their turnover rate is uncanny. I think the first four possessions of the game was three turnovers and a missed 3 point shot. I think at one point I heard the announcer say 29 of 38 points were scored in the lane. I would think that is a pretty high ratio, although I don't know that for sure. Pels frontcourt is undersized though.
All points to the same result... Gentry must go.

All points to the same result... Gentry must go.
Agreed!! But I will say that a lot of the turnovers are just block headed pass attempts and players playing out of control. Not sure you can pin that on the coach...but I guess if its a repetitive or recurring problem, its the coach's duty to address it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom