Pels vs Thunder (1 Viewer)

Well they aren’t playing bad just a bit tit for tat right now. Both teams just playing no one better than the other.
Well, don't forget to let me know when it's okay to tune in.

Well, don't forget to let me know when it's okay to tune in.

Will do. This one may come down to the wire tho unless they turn on the jets. But it’s still the 2nd Quarter.

Pels did bad to end that half. Not playing a lick of D. Oh and Jrue is struggling in the first half as well which is never good for us. Too many turnovers already.

Pels did bad to end that half. Not playing a lick of D.
Well, that settles it... I'm tuning in to see how the second half turns out.
I sure ain't making a difference by watching HGTV.

Lol. I’m thinking of turning it off. This team is just so frustrating at times.

Lol. I’m thinking of turning it off. This team is just so frustrating at times.
You're so right.
I tuned in just in time to watch the Thunder go on a 11-0 run. :covri:

The Pels aren't going anywhere. I don't know why we can't have a good NBA team here, but it's obviously never going to happen no matter what players we get. :hm:

OKC has their #. I still don’t like the way Gentry takes Zion out the game in the 4th tho. Just let him play the whole Quarter.

Well, I got to watch another pitiful effort in the closing minutes by the Pelicans. :dl:

It's almost too disgusting to see the same failures every time I make the effort to try and see a win happen.
But it ain't happening with this team, and it's time to get someone in there that knows how to teach a team to play some defense.

I just don't get it. :jpshakehead:

OKC has their #. I still don’t like the way Gentry takes Zion out the game in the 4th tho. Just let him play the whole Quarter.

Agreed, Zion was pulled around the 6 minute mark if I remember correctly. He was in the process of taking over the game. You could
tell by the look on the defenders faces. It said what am I supposed to do?

Same stuff as every season since Genrty has been coach... They have the talent to win... but they will always be inconsistent (win one lose one) because they are undisciplined on defense, turn the ball over on offense, and don't make free throws when it counts...

Rinse, wash, repeat...

It will not change until Gentry is gone, and it doesn't matter how much talent they have...

They will come out one night and score 130 and look dominant... then come out the next night and allow 130 and blow the game by beating themselves.

Yes, I will accept the responsibility. I was supposed to be there Tuesday but life got in the way.

tenor.gif

So how long before management realizes that Gentry needs to go?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom