Penalties (1 Viewer)

leeman

Reaction score
Officials were not terrible... The team was!.... Mental mistakes almost cost them the game.. stop blaming the officials. The team needs to work on discipline!..

I thought the penalty for roughing the passer when the guys hand just barely brushed over the face mask was very cheeky! :jpshakehead:

Essentially you are saying the team played terrible!? SERIOUSLY!? SERIOUSLY!? After what happened with Ray Rice to come back next week and shut down Turner AND give him first fumble! Sure were some mistakes, but to use the word terrible?! Just enjoy the win and I guarantee you they will look less terrible to you when they spank Bucs next week

Those illegal use of the hands and roughing the passer calls were straight horse crap...Atlanta got away with a few holds while pass blocking.

Isn't there already a thread about this?
Yeah, whatever...Yes, there were a couple of questionable calls, but it does not excuse 100 yds in penalties... they MUST improve in that area! and no, I don't think the team played terrible..they did not.. just too many mental mistakes.. cheers.....

Officials were not terrible... The team was!.... Mental mistakes almost cost them the game.. stop blaming the officials. The team needs to work on discipline!..

This much may be true, in my opinion, but I thought that in addition, the game was poorly called by the officials.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom