Penny Dreadful -- Showtime Original (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I'm curious if anyone is watching this show.

It's basically a monster mash-up with Frankenstein, Van Helsing, Dorian Gray, vampires, etc.

It visually stunning IMO. I'm loving it thus far.

And for the guys, yes, there's lots of skin :ezbill:.

I think I started a thread about it a while back, but it fell off the board. It have developed slowly, but I enjoy it. The cinematic qualities are fantastic and Eva Green is my favorite Brit. :)

I love this show. The frankenstein storyline is great. So who do ya'll think is the werewolf?

My favorite new show. Nothing else is close (I don't count Hannibal as a new show).

I love this show. The frankenstein storyline is great. So who do ya'll think is the werewolf?

I know it seems too obvious to be Ethan (the American), but that's my vote. How is else is he able to be seemingly immune to Brona's consumption (TB). Him waking in strange places and then having flashbacks to the mother and daughter who were slaughtered.

IT"S BAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKK!

I've already seen episode 1 and I missed this show soon much.

Goodness, I don't need yet ANOTHER show zapping my time. But this sounds like the kind of show I would love.

2 episodes in and PD has not skipped a beat from Season 1.

Started season 1 this week and I'm hooked! Great so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s3 starts Sunday

btw there's an app called "What's next"
let's you know when next episode/next season is coming for the shows that you select

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom