People are awesome! Thank you First Responders and Medical Personnell! (1 Viewer)

BigFrosty

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Last Saturday my cousin's 2yo son was accidentally struck behind the ear by a rotating saw blade. It's not said enough and needs to be...THANK YOU to the Barker's Corner First Responders who showed up within minutes of the 911 call, to the Lee Road First Responders, to the St Tammany Parish Sheriffs. THANK YOU to the medic who stopped the bleeding, to the one who called in an Air Evac. THANK YOU to the heli pilot who had the wits to land in an active cow field, to the Air Medics that stabalized his vitals. THANK YOU for allowing my uncle to ride in the helicopter, to the policeman who went back after to check on my aunt. THANK YOU to the Children's Medical center staff all the way from the ladies behind the desks, the brain surgeon, the nurses, and to the MANY security and police officers who were engaging and kind in the process. What a phenomenal performance by all involved! THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Within hours our little guy's surgery was complete and he's now in recovery, doing very well. All prayers, thoughts, and well-wishes are welcome.

Last edited:
That's great to hear. People are so quick to report and blast people if there is anything negative or feel that they were slighted in any way by anyone. It's great to hear the positives and good news, which doesn't flow nearly as frequently. Hope the little guy continues doing well.

Prayers up for the little guy & I hope that he continues to recover well.

Thanks for sharing such stellar action on the part of the entire emergency team.

plus 1 (y)?:clapbig::up32:?‍♂️?‍♀️?‍✈️?‍✈️?‍??‍?

Hope the little fella keeps healing up and has a cool scar to show the ladies later on. :9:

You're right in that good news and positive interactions don't get the attention they should. If they did, we'd all have a much brighter outlook on the world.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom