People are saying we don't have receivers but Calloway and Harris made some clutch catches today. (1 Viewer)

When Thomas and Smith come back all this experience will pay off in terms of receiving depth. I’m also curious to see how Stills does as he gets more familiar with the offense. We seem to have a bunch of #2 and #3 WRs now, yet we’re 2-1 (despite rash of injuries as well).
Thomas is your 1 , Stills is a 1/2 he’s done it in the past with MIA with 3-4 differ t QBs Trequan can play 1-3

The problem is right now we have a package players starting

243223386_1137092093487705_2062096367180914975_n.png

This is through 3 weeks. It looks like one good week. Granted this is including the worst game the Saints have played in the Sean Payton era... the one we'd all like to just forget even happened.

Does MT walk in and immediately fix this? Will all our other receivers improve with all the reps they're getting in MT's absence? Does TQS help? Does Stills help?
Do teams figure out how to shut down our depleted receiving options even more?

Do we bring in another WR before the trade deadline?

All fair questions. All still needing answers after 3 games.

Is there anyone out there with NFL gamday premium who can see the whole field and therefore be able to assess to what extent the receivers have been getting open (or not)?
agreed, that will be fantastic

will be awesome to see whar JW is looking and throwing at

JW said it was God that caused that TD to Callaway

Wonder if the premium package can show light rays from the sky?

Oh Nooo. We play inside a dome. How will Jameis talk to God?

Was the burning on the roof of Casars stadium actually God trying to put a hole to talk to Jameis the Baptist during game time?

**One thing for sure Bill Bellicheck and Robert Kraft are sinners and burn

I like both of these receivers. They are legit NFL talent with good hands and play making ability. I look forward to getting Smith and Thomas back to bolster the unit. Kenny Stills adds some veteran presence. I think we're ok at WR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom