People Will Believe Anything: Litter Boxes for Furries in Schools? (1 Viewer)

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So this appears to have started on Facebook as you would expect, but apparently a School Superintedent in Michigan had to release a statement that they did not have litter boxes in the school restrooms for furry students because lot of parents believed some woman who said she had heard they had them and that it was happening all over the country. The apparent source for this woman was Facebook. It's obviously kind of funny, but it's also a sad statement on our society that people are this dumb and will believe anything they read on Facebook:

https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-...s-for-furry-students-superintendent-says.html

Last edited:
Do furries self-identify as cats? I'm scared to look them up.

I believe cat is the most common furry fantasy, but I think it can be basically any furry animal. I think bears are pretty common too. A lot tend to be part of the anime community so it tends to focus on anthropomorphic animals that appear in anime, i.e. cats, bears, foxes, and rabbits.

I believe cat is the most common furry fantasy, but I think it can be basically any furry animal. I think bears are pretty common too. A lot tend to be part of the anime community so it tends to focus on anthropomorphic animals that appear in anime, i.e. cats, bears, foxes, and rabbits.
i can confirm.

*meow*

As I'm reading this thread, the camera in the Stripey Cats vs Oilers game pans to the crowd and homes in on 2 fans wearing full on bengals face masks complete w/ stripes and tiger ears sticking out of them lol, all you could see were their eyes lol...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom