Per Adam Schefter: Kamara is out vs. Bucs (1 Viewer)

Smart move its a long season let him heal up hopefully it's not to bad and just use hill and murray.
Murray wasn't elevated from the practice squad. So, he won't be out there today. It was pointed out this week that he wasn't in any team camp in preseason. It's unlikely that he's in condition for a regular season game yet.

But it is next man up. Ingram is going to have to carry the load. Tony Jones Jr. is going to have to back him up. TH7 will need to get more touches both in the running and the short passing game to make up for Kamara's absence.

SFIAH

Probably not worth risking further damage to AK

If our defense gets it together, we won’t be in much need for Alvin. Some Ingram here, some Taysom there and we should be fine with pacing the game.

Buccs main concern should be iur receivers causing headaches
The potential further damage, pain tolerance, and effectiveness all need to be taken into account as to whether or not Kamara plays. Rib cartilage is painful.

SFIAH

I feel like if it was too bad Kamara would be ruled out already.

Honestly, our run game was so bad last week that I don't see that as our path to victory.

We just need to get enough out of the backs to get a win and we have capable guys

Honestly, our run game was so bad last week that I don't see that as our path to victory.

We just need to get enough out of the backs to get a win and we have capable guys
Pro Football Focus ranked us 25th-best run blocking unit after last week.

It is crucial we get a running game going today. We need to find a way, including using Taysom.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom