Per Ian Rapoport: Falcons could move up to draft a QB (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
There goes to show you how much they support Matt Ryan. If it came from Ian, there could be some truth to it.

Why not Ryan is like 40 isn’t he? I wouldn’t see it as betraying Ryan. I’d see it as preparing for the future.

This is absurd. First, Ryan is a very good quarterback. Second, the head coach needs to win next season (whenever that might be), or he is gone. And if he goes, the general manager should go as well.

Add this one to the “draft lying season” pile.

Edit: They are going defense with CB , DT, and DE being options. But I’ve heard from a reliable source that they are really fond of Kenneth Murray. While Henderson, Kinlaw, Chaisson, and Gross-Matos have all been mentioned, Murray could be the pick. I personally think the secondary needs attention but I hope whoever they take is a bust.

Last edited:
Add this one to the “draft lying season” pile.

this could be but if it originated from their home office with the intent at misdirect, that is one interesting choice. I mean they could misdirect with another false position without rattling someones dirty underoos. Plus if the intent is truly smoke and mirrors don't you think a different lie would be given more consideration by those you intend to fool?

this could be but if it originated from their home office with the intent at misdirect, that is one interesting choice. I mean they could misdirect with another false position without rattling someones dirty underoos. Plus if the intent is truly smoke and mirrors don't you think a different lie would be given more consideration by those you intend to fool?

Those are good points.

Rapoport doing Rapoport things. This doesn't make a bit of sense. Ryan's the enemy...but if I had a make a long list of the Falcons' problems, Ryan would be near the bottom of that list. He is owned a ton of money...it just doesn't make any sense at all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom