Per Von Miller, OBJ will be visiting the Saints among other teams (2 Viewers)

Meh, probably won't sign here. He wants another insta-ring. Probably going to sign with Buffalo or Tampa as both have better chances in the post season.

Unless it's a miracle, he's not coming home. I'm not mad at the guy for chasing a Super Bowl ring with the Rams but he had a chance to come play with us after he released from the Browns, last season.

Also, I'm not going to feed into this, again. We already know how this soap opera going to plan out. He's going to tease us with all these visiting. Take a few weeks to decide & at the 11th hour, he's going to sign to either Tampa, Green Bay or Buffalo.

Green Bay makes the most sense for OBJ to put up WR1 stats with Rodgers for one last payday next offseason. GB could have a more favorable path to the SB in the NFC, compared to Buffalo battling with KC and Baltimore.

Only way he comes here is if playing with Landry again means that much to him and if we significantly outbid other teams to replace a potential serious injury to Thomas.

He's not choosing anybody right now. He will sit back and see who looks like they'll make it all the way and sign for the rest of the season then do it all again before next year. At least that's what I've been told by someone with ties to him.

He's going back to the Rams.

Allen Robinson is a major bust of a FA signing. Like Kenny Golloday level bad.
I told my friend a year ago who is a Chicago fan that Allen is really not a good WR. He agreed.

He is more like that basketball player who averages 20 points a game and gets the ball alot because there is no one else on the team who can score.

Just for fun I compared Robinson to everyone's favorite player TQS.

TQS has been more productive than Robinson and has played in only half the games Robinson has.

With CGM being injured... again, I can see him signing here. We are back down to last year's talent which didn't work out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom