Per WWL 870 - TE Miller Re-signed (2 Viewers)

rex

Veteran
Reaction score
Billy Miller re-signed.

Last edited:
Apparently, Eric Johnson will be gone, because they would probably demand near the same $$.

I like the USC TE, IMO he's the best in the draft. Fred Davis. Athletic, great hands, reminds me of Ben Troupe when he was at Florida.

Yup, he is much tougher than Johnson. He also made some elite tough catches, especially on 3rd down.

Thread title could have been sexier, but great news. We needed to sign someone to play TE.

Johnson is way too soft.

See yah

Grown man stuff boy. Dats grown man stuff.
He said that to Reggie really loud after he did his thing in the NFCCG, whilst slamming him in the side. Reggie gave him this weird 'do I know you?' type of look.

I hadn't a clue who he was either, but his play has made me believe otherwise. With he and Campbell I think we are set at TE. Both became more favorable to Brees than the starters on front of them, namely Johnson and Conwell.

Passing attack got better again

Welcome back Billy:9:

Grown man stuff boy. Dats grown man stuff.
He said that to Reggie really loud after he did his thing in the NFCCG, whilst slamming him in the side. Reggie gave him this weird 'do I know you?' type of look.

I hadn't a clue who he was either, but his play has made me believe otherwise. With he and Campbell I think we are set at TE. Both became more favorable to Brees than the starters on front of them, namely Johnson and Conwell.

Passing attack got better again

Welcome back Billy:9:

I'm glad we re-signed him...hopefully it's at least 2-3 years.

But he is 31, and Campbell is 30+ as well and a blocker. After them 2, it's Ghent (who didn't show anything and is ST) and Buck Ortega (PS guy)....so, IMO we are NOT set at TE....we need to get 1 in the draft...or unless we get Shockey.

"Yes, something like, WWL Report: Miller Re-sign "

I tried to edit the title for you guys, but to no avail, it just changed the title inside the post, oh well :(

Recent TE history has been highly suspect - hands of Sloan, Conwell, et al. Johnson - eh, I don't know. But Miller? He's okay but he's not that great. He's a decent 2 or 3 TE IMHO.

TPS

USC TE Fred Davis with our 2nd round pick would be sweet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom